Sunday, August 17, 2008

Family Baby Shower

Oh my goodness! My mom and grandma threw me a wonderful baby shower on Saturday for "my" side of the family! They went completely over the top (check out the pictures below) and everything was SOOOOOOOO nice! I think everyone had a great time (I know Little Man and I did!)! Above is the diaper cake that they made - it has over 100 diapers in it!



My mom and grandma - party planners extraordanaire! If you ever need help planning a party, give my mom a call. She is very good at this sort of thing!


Dining room table - check out the baby blue linens!

Kitchen table - I love the blue piggy bank!

Yummy cake from the Bonbonnerie!


Aren't these cookies adorable?


Almost 33 weeks! Where has the time gone???

My mom and her apron - we played a game where she walked around in this for 5 minutes and then she left the room and we had to try to remember what was pinned to the apron! There were 28 things - can you remember them all? :)

Little Man's aunts and my sisters-in-law: Sara (Isabella and Sophia's mom and expecting her third baby in January - finally a boy!) and Shannon (Carson and Cameron's mom).


My nieces Sophia and Isabella came at the end of the shower after a day of water park fun with Pappy. They each picked out a gift for the baby. Sophia picked out the dog outfit that I'm holding and Isabella chose a lion toy that she is hiding behind her back.

THANKS FOR A GREAT SHOWER, MOM AND GRANDMA!! YOU ARE THE BEST!!


No comments: