Molly likes to guard "her" baby!
Sometimes I forget how tiny Ben is in comparison to other babies! Here he is with Dylan (daughter of our good friends Lori and Andy), who was born 2 weeks before Ben! I keep reminding myself that Dylan was born full term while Ben was 4 weeks early but still! Ben looks like such a peanut!
All dressed up to go out to lunch! The sweater he's wearing was knitted by our neighbor - adorable!
Sleeping (sort of) in the Meiners family cradle at Grandpa's house! Eddie, his dad, and his grandpa (we think) have all slept in that cradle.
At this point, Molly was still deciding if Ben was a keeper... she has since decided that he is!
Ben is doing great! He weighs 5 lbs 11 oz and is up to 18 inches long! His doctor is very impressed by how well he is doing! Ben and I have been venturing out more (we like to go out to lunch with Grandma and her friends!), and he continues to be very easy going! Eddie and I just love him to pieces! It's hard to believe that he will be one month old in a few days AND that his supposed due date is this Wednesday! Enjoy the pics!
No comments:
Post a Comment