Tuesday, December 9, 2008

3 Month Stats

Just to update everyone... Ben had his 3 month well check yesterday. He now weighs 9 lbs 11oz and is 22 inches long! Somehow we got a long and lean baby - not a bad problem to have!! Dr. Habel says Ben is still very small for his age (less than 5th percentile for weight and 5th percentile for length), but that everything is proportionate, so he is not concerned. Ben is very healthy and seems to like going to the doctor - he doesn't fuss and responds positively to Dr. Habel. As a "reward" for being good at the doctor, Eddie and I took him to see Santa afterward. Ben did great (but let's face it - he didn't have a clue what was going on!), but he was getting hungry, so he kept trying to root in Santa's beard. :) We are supposed to be getting link to the Santa pictures website, so I'll post that when I get it. Overall, it was a successful first visit with Santa, and we're looking forward to many more visits in the future.

We hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season!

No comments: