
I just love the little things about Ben that make him who he is... for example, he played with my Perrier bottle for a good 15 minutes the other day. Now, there were about 12 other toys on the floor next to him, but what did he gravitate toward - my bottle.
I'm thinking this is creative thinking on his part - or maybe just boredom?

A boy and his dog - Ben just LOVES Murphy! And I've got to give Murphy props, he is soooo good with Ben! He lets Ben pull his tail and grab his ears or fur and it doesn't bother him at all!

Look who's standing up!
This is his new favorite activity - standing. He pulls up on everything, which makes me very nervous... but he's having a grand ol' time!

And even though this one is a little dark and blurry, I just love the look on my peanut's face... and the fact that he's waving, which we've been working on!
No comments:
Post a Comment